1.7.2 Bay System
|Controversial Points||• Isolated by the partition between process area Class 1) and maintenance area (Class 1000). Class→Particles/ft3
• Wafer is exposed in the air of cleanroom.
• Filter coverage for the total ceiling area is about 30%
|Attention Points||• Establishment of the technique for chemical contamination control inside room (Concentration in air and on wafer).
• Parallelism of air flow pattern at process area.
• Keeping pressure difference between process/maintenance area.
1.7.3 Ballroom System
|PRODUCTS||LSI, Organic EL, Small LCD|
|Controversial Points||• Cleanliness in Ballroom about Class 1000.
• Wafers are transported by Pod.
• Energy consumption for keeping cleanliness is 1/3 as compared to Bay System CR
• Flexibility for the layout change of process Tool
|Attention Points||• Measures of chemical contamination control and criteria.
• Room temperature control.
• Keeping clean environment during maintenance of Tool.
1.7.4 Mini-Environment System
|Inconsistency of Air Flow for Mini-Environment System||Double Equipped by Mini-Environment System and Cleanroom System|
|Low Class Clean Air Inflow to High Class Clean Area||Increment of Process Tool integrated with FFU|